HoneyB Natural Hair & Lounge
1. It is an insult to tell your stylist how to cut your hair; you would never dream of telling your doctor/dentist what to do. It's okay to say clipper, razor, or shear cut. It's a conversation for a great visit.
2. CANCELLATION POLICY: A Deposit is REQUIRED when booking online. NO REFUNDS, NO EXCEPTIONS! Therefore make sure you book accordingly to the time and date. (You can also pay the full amount). The deposit goes for every service EXCEPT CONSULTATIONS. * NEW Clients MUST schedule a CONSULTATION FIRST (Only when books are open for NEW CLIENTS). Please call to confirm if HoneyB is taking NEW CLIENTS. This is a separate service. Please see Cancellation Policy (2). * An additional $10 fee will apply for those who do not follow this protocol period. Booking online is updated often, so visit the website on a regular and Facebook page for current information. However, feel free to inquire before booking an appointment. No exceptions to the policy. Please ask questions if you aren't sure about an appointment. NEW CLIENTS are clients that haven't been seen at the salon for more than *6 MONTHS and are considered new and will need to schedule a consultation before booking other services (*First time, 6 months, color & Loc service). This is for ALL SERVICES! We live by integrity and respect your strands. There's no guarantee the client can get a color service.
ALL SERVICES INCLUDE A SHAMPOO and a condition depending on the service.
1. A Stylist's time and effort are valuable!
2. NO KIDS under 10 years of age unless a stylist is servicing them. The age limit is 10 & up for booking online services. * First-time kids, parents Must book a consultation before booking an appointment.
4. Loud Cell Phones in the reception area are unacceptable. So please limit your cell phone communication in the salon. Clients come to the salon to unplug and relax.
5. Communication is the key with the stylist. Honesty is truly the best policy! If you do not like your hairstyle, please let your stylist know the same day. Therefore, they can correct it on the same day
6. NO FOOD! NO FOOD! We do not like bugs and the mess it causes. Cleanliness is important in the salon, and we know you like a clean environment. We do too!
7. *LATE ARRIVAL! If you are late for your appointment, you might be asked to
reschedule, and additional monies will be REQUIRED.
8. Lastly, please visit our Facebook Page for updated pictures.
Thank you for viewing our Salon Etiquette Page. Booking your appointment is a consent to release HoneyB Natural Hair Salon & Lounge LLC from being liable for any chemical service. *(See Consultation )